I Can not get mine to save right. help please

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by Spittfire, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Spittfire

Spittfire

hello, I bought mine today and everything was looking good it loaded into dreamweaver perfectly fine but then once I saved the things to my public html server it keeps going back to the origanal flash add instead of mine can someone please help me thank you.

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Do you have a link? I'd like to see your html code. What did you name your flash file?

3. Spittfire

Spittfire

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Boy - two minutes and it's still pulling up. I would never wait that long on a webpage to load, I'd just click off of it.

Anyways, without knowing how you did the export from FAC. I can't see how it would be pulling in the original flash file unless you exported it instead of the one you created. If you double click on the flash file you created, does it go into flash and look like yours or the original?

5. Spittfire

Spittfire

I know my website is slow I am in the middle of re-doing it. I have been so busy doing other peoples websites I dont have time to do my own. But anyways. I exported just liked it told me to on the touritoral and for some reason when I look at them they dont work. So I dont understand what im doing wrong.

6. Spittfire

Spittfire

Still Not Getting it.

I just created another one. With all different pictures and layout. Once I export it. It say Export was succesful would you like to view now. I click yes and It is just the origanal one except it only changes the company name to Spittfire Printing which it I created it Saying Spittfire Printing & Graphics. Then Nothing else works. I hope you can help.

7. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Are you doing the preview before exporting?