I am having problems installing The Logo Creator v6.6 onto windows 8?

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by Jonathan Tennyson, May 24, 2013.

1. Jonathan Tennyson

Jonathan Tennyson

I purchased the logo creator v6.6 downloaded the link or file sent to me in the email after purchase and then for every software i hve ever installed i i have had to do is double click and it would start installing but it doesnt it asks what program do you want to open this file in and it says it cant open it because its a .dmg file? Please help!

2. KD-did

KD-did

A DMG is a Mac file.

3. Jonathan Tennyson

Jonathan Tennyson

Yes i understand it is a DMG but how do you install it if its a mac download. There is no download listed for windows 8 that i can find. So if anyone can please help me get this installed i would appreciate it or explain it. thanks

4. KD-did

KD-did

Request a Windows download through Support.Dive your transaction information. You could try emailing Marc.

5. Jonathan Tennyson

Jonathan Tennyson

I did everything i was told and never get a response from any of your support emails that you guys say to contact. I fixed the problem myself already so don't worry about it anymore just make sure that you guys fix this problem immediatley

6. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Sorry you are upset. What problem do you want us to fix immediately?