Howzit from Cape Town

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by FuturityWEB, Sep 5, 2014.

1. FuturityWEB

FuturityWEB

Just had to start with some South African 'slang' - Howzit

Duane, here from Cape Town. I just bought and installed the latest version of 'The Logo Creator' Software. The sales and demo videos looked awsome, so really looking forward to using this tool - It has to be easier to learn than PhotoShop

Hope we can all learn from one another here

snginc likes this.
  2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

[welcome1]
    Welcome Duane! You'll find that TLC is much easier than Photoshop, but you may still go to Photoshop once in a while so don't lose it! TLC is very good for creating logos and custom graphics for a variety of purposes. But sometimes you have to convert a graphic you want to use by deleting a background for example. I use GIMP myself but I know we have Photoshop users here.

If you look around the various forums you'll find links to free graphics if you need them. Lots of friendly folks here so if you have any questions don't be shy. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :cowboyno:

FuturityWEB and snginc like this.
  3. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

DON'T FORGET: I will be online today from 6pm-9pm YOUR TIME providing free instant help in the chatroom (it's called the shoutbox)....

4. snginc

snginc

Welcome to the group Duane! I have been using logo creator for over a year now and I am absolutely hooked on it! Its all I recommend to my mastermind members. I am working on a product about making money online and my affiliate link to logo creator is going to be in that one! ;)

I have gimp but I dont really use it. Like gcuneo2 said...I will probably be using it to remove the background for pictures in the future. I am creating a facebook fan page cover and I am going to do just that.

I'm sure you will enjoy logo creator as much as I do!

Jerome

FuturityWEB likes this.
  5. KD-did

KD-did

:hello:and welcome to the forum!

FuturityWEB likes this.
  6. Nabi

Nabi

Welcome FuturityWEB! I said this before and I'll say it again, consider your life changed with TLC. Great software and great people! You'll love it!

FuturityWEB likes this.