Howdy from BarkinWoofer

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Barkinwoofer, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Barkinwoofer

Barkinwoofer

Hey All,

Just joined this forum. I used Logo Creator for my web store, BarkinWoofer (http://barkinwoofer.com) and also used Flash Ad Creator to create an animated add for gift certificates.

BTW, I notice that when you click the Ad Creator link on the Laughingbird site, it takes you to Joomla's page but they have been down for maintenance or something for at least a few weeks now. What gives?

Max

2. GCFL

GCFL

Allow me to be the first to say hello and welcome. It's great to have you here. I have found this forum to be great fun and have made quite a few new friends so I am sure you will enjoy yourself. Whether you like to just play around with graphics or are an experienced graphics artist, you will find this group unlike any other out there. No uber graphic snobs here so feel free to ask any question or make any comment and certainly feel free to share your own knowledge. I personally look forward to "seeing" you on the forums so have fun!

Duane

3. Wicked

Wicked

I would like to 2nd the motion of GFCL's posting by saying welcome and personally look forward to having discussions around the forum with you as well. Also nice site you have going for you. Glad you are getting good use from the LB products. As far as the flash ad creator goes I think it was taken down due to a new improved version of this coming somewhat soon I believe.

4. Barkinwoofer

Barkinwoofer

If that is true I hope the new version allows for changing more parts of the ad, not just the text/font and the product images. I thought it was going to be more like TLC where you can build something pretty much from scratch. I would have liked a better theme for my Gift Certificate ad.

Max

5. Wicked

Wicked

Im not 100% on its release or progress but from what I've gathered I think you will be much more please with the integration of the next software. Im not sure if it will have as you say from scratch ability or not.. Soon as I find out something and get to test it Ill let you know.

6. 3DS

3DS

Hey Max,

I checked out your site too - I thought it was neato. I meant, dog-gonnit it was woof-tastic! There, that's more fitting. Your Flash banner was very kewl, and I clicked it to test it out while I was there. Job well done. Welcome aboard.

7. Ohiosweetie

Ohiosweetie

Welcome to the forum. LOVE the look of your site!

8. doc fluty

doc fluty

Welcome to the site.. i like how you added the subtle flash in there..

not to hijack the thread but a new ad creator is coming out?

i was about to purchase it.. but now i guess something better is on the way.. cant wait!

9. Wicked

Wicked

From what I know it was told to me that it was going to be updated. I never heard anything else after that. Then Im pretty sure it was removed from the sales page so I am only assuming it will be replaced by the new version.