Howdy, and help!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by PureEvil, Nov 6, 2007.

1. PureEvil

PureEvil

Howdy All!

I picked up a copy of "The Logo Creator" and love it!

However, I have a question I'm having a hard time finding an answer to...

On the back of the box there is a link to a great looking site called Mascots2go.com. I would really love to use this service for my website, however their website doesn't seem to work at all. Anyone know how to contact these guys or if they are even in business still? I would love to get a custom mascot!

Thanks for any and all help!

2. Topcatz

Topcatz Guest

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Pure.
    Welcome to the forum.

Actually, Mascots2Go is run by my Brother Dave (Borpean here in the forum).

He recently got a big gig that's keeping him away from his Mascots2Go site.

Drop him a Private message (click on his name), I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige.

- Marc

4. PureEvil

PureEvil

Well I gave that a shot, he didn't get back to me... Do you know of any other services like that one that I should check out?

5. Chris

Chris Staff Member

What are you looking for exactly?

6. Bob Keith

Bob Keith

00ps

:image10: Sorry I screwed up! How do I start a new thread? I just joined the forum and can't figure that out yet.
    I wanted an evaluation on my logo. Got some questions. The lettering in "Customer Driven Internet Marketing Solutions" seems jumbled (not smooth to the curve). Am I doing something wrong? I've tried several different fonts and get the same results. Also when I save it as Transpng, it looks awful when I paste it in an email; unless I make it really large. Then it smooths out and looks right. Why? What am I doing wrong? *I'd upload a bigger pic but it's too large a file.

Thanks

Attached Files:

7. Topcatz

Topcatz Guest

Jumbled

You may try spacing your characters a little more and see how it looks.

8. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Hi PureEvil! I'm here! look for an email from me... sorry I did not get back to you sooner. Was out of town and then noticed that the mail was in my junk mail... sigh... I will get you info and help you out soon. Mascots2go is not dead... just been slow on the upkeap. It will go live soon! Thanks for the concern and inquiry! Talk to you soon...

9. PureEvil

PureEvil

Thanks for the help everyone!

I was able to get in touch with Borpean and he is currently working with me to get a couple mascots designed!