How to use Video Background Tutorial

Discussion in 'Video Backgrounds' started by Arshad Farooqui, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Arshad Farooqui

Arshad Farooqui

I have downloaded Video Background programme, where can I find the tutorial. I have tried to work it out but unsyccessfull. Please help me.

2. KD-did

KD-did

I suggest looking to your video software manufacturer for using the video backgrounds....That is what will dictate the how to do's.

gcuneo2 likes this.
  3. Arshad Farooqui

Arshad Farooqui

Sorry to say there is no video included, is there a link for the video,

4. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Hi Arshad,

Well, there isn't really a 'tutorial' for this. The video backgrounds are meant to be used in a 'video editor' software. I use Wondershare. It's only 1 of many that are available. Some are even free, you'll just have to look around and see what you like. A lot of trial and error in this. If you want to look at wondershare, they do have a free trial. Here is the link : http://www.wondershare.net/video-editor/

Now, these video backgrounds are cool for several reasons. You can do a lot of different things with them and video is becoming more and more popular on the internet. I hate youtube for a variety of reasons, but I do have a couple of samples I did post. I am not a youtube guru so the videos look a little fuzzy. Okay, a lot fuzzy! But you'll get the idea.

The first one is using an animated character from TLC standing on a platform graphic that I had and using a video background of a moving lake. I also added a sound track. First, I added the board graphic to a TLC project, then added the animated SWF ( flash ) character and saved all of it as an .swf file. Then I went into Wondershare and started with the video background, then added the swf I had created. Viola! Saved as a new movie and uploaded to youtube. Here is the video

The next video is REALLY fuzzy! It also has a watermark as I used the free version of Wondershare. I started with the video background of traffic and if you look closely you'll see various characters from TLC pop in and out! Pretty cool! Easy to do using Wondershare or whatever video software editor you decide to go with. As I said, there are many. Here is the second video...

Good luck with your project and enjoy the videos!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    tkmorin and KD-did like this.
  5. Affinity

Affinity

What is the name of and version of the software?
    Do you have a web address where you downloaded the software from?

6. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Hey Affinity,
    It not really a 'program' or 'software' that he is talking about. The video backgrounds can be found here ... http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/products/green-screen-backgrounds/

I think the problem was that he didn't understand what to do with them once he got them. That you really need video editing software to make use of them. That Laughingbird does not offer that video editing software. That you have to get it on your own from somewhere else. I use Wondershare and a couple of others. You can even just use Windows Movie Maker.

snginc likes this.
  7. Affinity

Affinity

Gunsmoke,
    Thanks for letting me know. After I posted I began wondering if he was talking about the green-screen backgrounds. I'm new to graphics so I'm happy with the things I can do with Marc's engine.

8. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I agree. Wonderful program. The fact that you can add almost anything to it is fantastic. The video backgrounds just give another aspect to an already great product!