How to sharpen the logo text

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Shama, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Shama

Shama

I have two issues. One is that often I have to click on a text block many times to get the yellow frame around it which makes it editable to show up. What could cause that? I am using a modern Windows 7 computer with everything up to date. The problem occurs more with text than with graphical elements.

Second issue I have is that when I create a logo and then download it, the text is not sharp. The edges look kind of ragged and frayed. It is not crisp at all. Is there something I can do to get better results?

2. KD-did

KD-did

Those issues are not changeable so you need to look at your screen resolution of the computer first.

To edit you might try hitting the text "edit" button to speed the process .
    Text issues can be a matter of font choice. color of text or text effects. Added shadows can make things look blurry.Always check the "blur" settings in the text menu.

Choose a different font or you could do text in another program where it looks more appealing and import to your canvas

Attached Files:

3. KD-did

KD-did

Be aware that it is amazing how text affects can effect how the font is perceived. For a visual case and point......last post
    http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/forum/threads/exporting.11956/#post-70944

Another thing you should make sure of is that your viewer is showing it at 100% Some viewrs have jagged edges that aren't really there to draw your attention to the fact it isn't at 100 %.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014