How to save a name for folder of custom templates

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by shane kuhn, Jan 29, 2015.

1. shane kuhn

shane kuhn

Hello,

I'm trying to save a name for folder for custom templates, but when I click "select a new template" the dialog box that says, "On the next screen, name and save a folder location for your custom templates. etc etc." doesn't appear.

How do I get that message(see attached screenshot) to show up if not the way that the latest tutorial is showing how to do it? Thank you!!

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

KD-did

Because TLC NOW automatically saves ALL templates ....your first step is to name a file , that is where all future projects/templates will be stored. Each project will have a name that file will be found in the file that your were instructed to name first. Click on sign to proceed to the next screen and submit the name....until that step is done you can not proceed.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    gcuneo2 and snginc like this.
  3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

GregB and snginc like this.
  4. GregB

GregB

Can I tell logo creator to look at a different hard drive for logo elements folder and logo libraries folder? When I installed Logo Creator I was given the choice to place the program files on another dive but the program automatically set up residence in my C: drive Documents folder for elements and libraries folders. I need the space on my C: drive.

Thanks GregB

5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I haven't found a way Greg, but I did move my Windows documents folder to another drive! One with more free space. You can do this through windows and TLC will find it automatically. Works great. Just keep in mind that some 'other' programs may have a problem with that. I haven't had any problems, but if you do, you can always move it back. When you check out the link below keep in mind you do not have to use drive 'D'. You can select any drive.
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...er-drive/a41eaabb-2c5b-4502-85ba-fd49a007fd82