How to print stickers on AVERY 3474

Discussion in 'General Support' started by drenth, Jun 11, 2013.

1. drenth

drenth

Hi hope you can help me.
    I used to work with logo creator 3.6 and used the "print business card button" to print stickers on a Avery 3474 A4 label form.
    Lately I have checked a newer version of the creator and found that I was not able to print my stickers the same way as the old 3.6 version.
    Is there a way to work around this problem and make the same print using the newer logo creator.

Thanks in advance
    Rene

2. KD-did

KD-did

You can always save to the desktop and use the Avery template (for the product) to use with your printer. Templates are available for FREE online or perhaps even with product packaging.

3. drenth

drenth

Thank you for your info.
    I also work with 80 x 50,8 mm labels Brand ETILASCOP - 10 labels per A4 sheet. I can't find any template.
    I need to print these labels from my home printer. Could you please explain how I can do that in creator 5.2?

4. KD-did

KD-did

V5.2 has a print option and a ....under "FILE" visible when there is a canvas in place....give that a try. With V5.2 you will export rather than save your file.Other printing options would be dealt with usually under properties for the printer.

Once you have a file you can look at any desktop publishing programs you have for printing options.