How to Modify the Modifiable Corporate Logos?

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by frankcrounse, Nov 1, 2007.

1. frankcrounse

frankcrounse

Just got this software, and I like it very much. But: can't seem to modify the corporate logos. I select one. I try to replace with my own text, and my text lays over the original text, does NOT replace it. This must be a very basic issue, but i went through the tutorials with no help. Thanks much!

2. KD-did

KD-did

Click on the text you want to modify and backspace and replace with desired text or delete and type desired text.

3. frankcrounse

frankcrounse

Modifying...

Thanks. I tried that. After one backspace the logo text changes font attribute slightly, but you are unable to enter any text. After more backspacing the logo is gone altogether and you start with a blank screen. So the "modifiable logos" are really just a suggestion for a style of logo to create? I mean, I could get a hundred ideas if I just picked up a magazine. I don't see the point of that.
    But thanks for trying to help. I was able to create some great logos from the blank screen. I just feel that the "modifiable logos" are very misleading.

4. KD-did

KD-did

All the logos are 100% editable . Click on the text you want to change, go to "text"(at the top) backspace and replace with desired text.

You might try doing a cold reboot if you just recently downloaded and installed TLC if you are using a PC. If you are on a Mac do a "repair permissions"

5. frankcrounse

frankcrounse

modifiable logos

After some experimenting I see what needs to be done now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

The File menu has options for printing business cards and letterhead, but that's not covered in the tutorials either. I'll work that out next! I'm starting a small business, and this will save me some money.