How to edit canvas size

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by cbright, Dec 21, 2009.

1. cbright

cbright

How do you edit the canvas size on the animated logos?

Also how do you make those animated effects? and import graphics to be used as logos prior to adding effects into the animated creator?

2. cbright

cbright

I just tried to export that "We're #1" world logo to a swf file and it never saves it.

I did edit it.

The steps I did were I removed the tag line text (very bottom line of text)

Edited the top line of text and changed it's size

re-aligned the text object to be centered underneath the world logo and then from there tried to export it to swf.

would not save as "myfile" or any other name, no file at all saves. No blank file, nothing.

So I closed the program. Opened it back up and took the very same steps and got the same problem.

No error message appears

3. cbright

cbright

and where the heck is this tutorial for this animated logo maker? The tutorial button inside the program doesnt do anything.

I udnerstand it's like brand spankin new as far as I know so it probably wasnt integrated yet, but I was thinking maybe you had one PDF'd or online somewhere specifically for it.

And heck why not, one for the Logo Creator too.

4. Wicked

Wicked

I may have a pre release version of this software so what I am experiencing may be a different. At the very bottom of my software right under the canvas there should be a place that says "Stage Size". There you can change the width and height. However for some reason on my windows version the bottom of the software is cut off. When I expand the software by dragging it bigger I see the Stage Size box and then it will collapse again where I am unable to alter the stage or canvas size if you will. This again might just be because my version is a test version prior to official release maybe. Do you have that problem? Do you see where it says Stage Size?

5. KD-did

KD-did

There is an issue with the Windows version but the stage size can be changed by MAXIMIZING the the screen so that it takes up the entire screen.... which will allow the very top to be seen...just insert the numbers. When the screen is maximized it is also possible to zoom.

By seeing how it should look as compared to appears now in the Windows version...should help you to see the layout so you can make adjustments.

6. glaucolimo

glaucolimo

Thank's for the response. I though I could make it in the MPEG format because the swf is very bad. Don't look good at all.
    Good that you guys are working on it. And even when I Maximize it I can hardly see it. It is an awesome program by the way.

Thanks!
    Glauco

7. KD-did

KD-did

I had observed that things didn't look good until they were actually published. Take a look at it by putting the images up on http://www.swfcabin.com/ . Why not start a wish list for ALC , then programmers can see what things you and others would like ALC to do?
    The best place would be under the header for ALC or in the forum titled HELP Wish list for future releases .