How Many Logos Have You Created

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by blackknight, Jun 6, 2005.

1. blackknight

blackknight

This is a great question for everyone. This will reveal how TLC addicted we are: How many logos have you created with TLC and in what time span did you create them in?
    I joined September 28th/04 and have created 351 logos so far and the count continues...... :Painting:

2. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Very cool topic BK. Keep cranking out the logos!

I'm a life long TLC member and, um, (don't hit me Marc)...I have only created 10 TLC logos. Er, not counting mascots. :)

3. Keeper

Keeper

I joined the forum on March 10th 2005, but I bought TLC before that, I can't remember when exactly.

So far I have created three website headers (for myself), twelve football club badges (for my new Sunday morning soccer team) and four Microlights company logos (as an experiment because of the rubbish nature of my company's new logo - which they paid about 6k GBP for!).

Trouble is I haven't that much time to try stuff out for the people who come on here and ask for ideas (my wife uses the home PC for her photographic business) and most of the posters here are so good and so quick at getting stuff posted that I fear I would be wasting my time! :35:

DSt

4. KD-did

KD-did

For me ...almost as many logos as post...I have used TLC since V2 and I have done hundreds of other projects for myself and for others using TLC.

Some things I have done using TLC
    1) temporary tatoos
    2)making (static) sun catchers for decorating windows
    3) making e-cards to post on BBS's and to use with Incredimail
    4) designing signage
    5) as entertainment for bored children.

5. blackknight

blackknight

maybe some of those projects can be shown just to get ideas for other types of stuff. I am removing the file names for each of the logos and assigning each a number instead as I want to catalog them on a web page. A big job. I would like to have about 1000 logos for samples but 350 is probably a good start.

6. MODCreations

MODCreations

I joined in November of 2004. I have created about 200 logos but only have like 50 or so. I'm picky that way I guess.

Some things I have done with TheLogoCreator:

1) T-Shirt Designs.
    2) Paint Schemes for Racecars and Teams.
    3) Designing Signage.
    4) Doing (Mock Up) logos for companies who I see have a not so good one in the Phone Book.
    5) Elements-Shadows,Orbs, etc.

P.S: #4 is a good way to check out companies logos and :think I can do better" then once done present your logo to them never know? :Painting:

7. Gravy

Gravy

I just got TLC after the beginning of this year and I could'nt begin to count the number of logos I've made. Quite a few you all have seen posted here. I also have made several avatars and signatures for my clan mates which number over 1000. I would guess I have made 150 or so images of this nature. I've done quite a bit of experimenting to see how far I can push the program to come up with unique ways of doing things. So I suppose those would count also. Some of my creations have many multiple saves and reimports while trying to come up with special effects. And I keep each in between save in case I may need it somewhere down the road.

Officially I can't number my TLC creations but a good guesstamation would be on the order of close to 500 final images. And I believe I still have every one of them, although they are tucked away here and there willy nilly. I really have'nt figured out a way to catgorize them with any consistancy yet.

8. blackknight

blackknight

when I had a name for each logo and had them scattered it really was a mess. I decided to organize while I still can, even thou it is a big job. I found that having a file number is a whole lot easier to manage and keeps everything in a proper order. I only have 351 so far, I couldn't imagine having to sort out a couple of thousand of these.

9. D RAT2

D RAT2

Here Here! I started keeping my logos in a their own folder from day one. I also keep the TLC file in a different folder away from the Logo Images. Makes things much much easier.