How I can create basic shapes?

Discussion in 'Tips and tricks' started by Carlosm, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Carlosm

Carlosm

How I can create basic shapes (rectangle/square and an oval/circle) in The Logo creator?

Thanks

2. KD-did

KD-did

You can use the SHAPES in the elements drop down window. Or you can Google the shape and import onto a canvas. If you have V5 use SHAPES font in the embedded fonts. Upper and lowercase S makes squares. One with rounded corners one with square. Upper and lowercase c is for circles. R and r for rectangles etc.

3. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Also the shapes library in 6.6, actually most of the clip art now allows you to adjust both the length and width (to a point) of the image see the attached image. Being able to draw basic shapes has been requested in the past, but I honestly believe (just my opinion) that it would be more trouble than it's worth, I think it would be areal bear to program. Why? Most people in past logo's simply wanna put a box, oval, or some other simple outline around an object in their logo, and those are included in the Logo Creator....

Attached I taken the premade square shape (it's actually more like a picture frame and changed it's length and width.

image format.JPG