How do I upload an image pack?

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Seann, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Seann

Seann

How do I upload an image pack? I remember something about this but just can't recall if it's possible or not. I know how to upload a single image. I just downloaded the People Pack freebie. Thanks.

2. KD-did

KD-did

I am sorry it isn't clear to me what you are needing exactly. You wanting to upload what...to where? What operating system?

3. Seann

Seann

I received the "people" freebie. Is there a way to upload the entire folder of images (or any package you offer as an add-on) so that it resides on the Logo Creator software image menu permanently? Or, do I have to just upload images as I need them? Sorry if I wasn't clear. I hope this is.

4. KD-did

KD-did

Click on folder to be copied.... COPY or MOVE .... move it to Laughingbird Documents >>>Logo element folder.

5. Jansventures

Jansventures

Hello...I am having the same Problems, have the free people pack, but can not get them into Logo Creator...I have tried this THREE times already & it's not in Logo Creator.. When I copy & paste into elements folder a pop-up will appear & say it is already in the folder, but when I check logo creator it is not there...What to do??

6. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Using the windows default file extractor, or win zip, has been a problem for some when extracting the people pack. It looks like it's all extracted and good, but when you check, NOTHING!

I used "7-zip" to extract it, it did the first time and I was all good to go. It's free, give it a try...

http://www.7-zip.org/

The use of 7- zip is not endorsed by Laughingbird Software, or Chuck Norris, it is just my opinion!

7. Jansventures

Jansventures

Ok...Still having problems with People Pack..When I try to copy a pop-up tells me it is not encrypted..do I still want to copy? Of course, I say NO...I tried downloading 7zip..can not find it on my pc..looked every where..Now what? I really want the people pack..I just love Logo Creator & having lots of fun creating banners for my blog..What to do?