How do I insert a FAC into an Outlook email

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by mrojas, Aug 13, 2006.

1. mrojas

mrojas

I've created a few ads with FAC and I like what I can do; however, my challange now is to be able to insert these ads into Outlook 2003 messages to mail to my clients and friends.
    Can anybody out there tell me how I do this?

Thanks
    Milton:duh:

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. mrojas

mrojas

Okay, thanks for your reply. I went to the suggested site, downloaded the software, installed it, and converted my ad. I still don't know how I could insert the ad, not as an attachment, but as part of the body, into an Outlook 2003 email.
    Any other suggestions? Could you explain in general terms how this convertion is to take place? Do I need to do anything special in Outlook?

4. KD-did

KD-did

May I offer you a different approach? If it were me I would put the converted ad up on a place like (and it is free to use)http://www.imageshack.us and just put a link in the email.

5. KD-did

KD-did

or # Click in the body of the message or item, and then click the Insert File icon on the toolbar (which, if present, looks like a paper clip). Alternatively, from the Insert menu, choose File... .

# In the window that opens, navigate to the file that you want to attach. Click it once to select it and then click the Insert button. Alternatively, simply double-click the file.