How Do I Import My Images On My Facebook Timeline Inside Logo Creator?

Discussion in 'Facebook Timeline Set' started by marc337, Sep 13, 2013.

1. marc337

marc337

How Do I Import My Photos and Background images into my FB Timeline? Can I even import my own background or am I forced to use what's already there? I don't see any import image or browse image buttons anywhere. Thanks

2. marc337

marc337

nvm... i figured it out :)

3. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

You can create you own libraries of images that show up in the pull down menu... let me know if you want the instructions!

4. bjbackus

bjbackus

Tell us how you were able to do it, please.

5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

You create a folder for your images in your Laughingbird Documents folder. Call it what you want. I have mine at... /My Documents/Laughingbird Documents/Logo Elements/Gunsmoke

Place your personal images that you want to use in that folder. Make sure they are in JPG or PNG format.

When you open TLC and select a Timeline to work with, simply drag your personal pictures from the Element folder listed at the top. Place it in TLC and then select 'Options/ Send to back' from the top menu to place the photo behind the Timeline image. Viola! Make any final adjustments to your layout and then 'Export'.

Let us know if you need more help. This all works great once you get the basics down!