How do I fix this photo?

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by laker, Jul 12, 2008.

1. laker

laker

I need to show this led finger light with a white background. But the light needs to be on and show a little color on that white background. If I just use a brush and white out some area around the light hitting the table then it does not look very good. I want to make a great looking photo to put on the front of this website. I would appreciate any help at all. There is a photo now on the front of this website www.lducompany.com of the finger light but they want me to change it to have a white back ground but show the color light. Thank you.

:image10-1::image10::image10-2::image16-1::image25:

2. KD-did

KD-did

I suspect that the photograph you were given had the light color added after the actual photo was taken and isn't something you can fix with The FAC. Depending on what the original photo looks like will dictate what must be done by a photo/image editor to change it in prepartion of using it .

3. 3DS

3DS

Hello laker. I feel your pain. I do believe it would be much easier to take the origional thumbnail as seen on http://www.liangdianup.com/led_1.htm which already has the white background, and then add in some colorful light into the scene w/ Ps (photoshop) or some other image editor. This is the best way to do it IMHO.

It would be best to get the image w/ it's origional resolution (size) to work with if you can too. If you can get this, PM me and I'll see what I can do for you.

4. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

You could take the picture with the lights off and put the picture with the lights on in a new layer and position it over the other one. Then change the opacity of the lights on picture until you get the desired effect.

5. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

Something like this?

Attached Files:

6. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

Here's one that's a bit lighter on the colors.

Attached Files:

7. 3DS

3DS

8. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

Thanks to laziness... Thought I'd try the overlay and reduce the opacity as trying to paint it in would have been very time consuming and tedious, at least for me, and it wouldn't turn out very well...:image10-2: