How can I get a refund?

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by Mark_e, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Mark_e

Mark_e

I'm sorry to say that i'm very disappointed in the Flash Ad Creator software that I have just recently downloaded. The website made it look amazing and it looked EXACTLY what I was looking for as I'm *#@!*#@!*#@!*#@! in flash. You can't edit anything and I thought you could re-size any of the templates to 468x60 but there's only about 10 of those!!

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to ask for a refund as the software keeps crashing crashing aswell - just awful.

Sorry to be so negative - I just didn't want to spend £30 on software thatr i'm never gonna use again.

Mark

2. KD-did

KD-did

Mark_e , sorry to hear that you are not willing to wait for the update due out shortly . The usual method is to send an email through customer support and/or a PM to "laughingbird" himself. Mondays are real heavy customer service days...lots of questions to answer so his PM and email maybe full...wait a couple of hours or better yet until tomorrow. It does take time, (a couple of days) usually to research and reverse charges.

Take a look at what is coming.

3. Mark_e

Mark_e

Yeah it all looks ok, but I would sooner pay a flash designer double the money and get something more tailored as you can't even re-size templates or change them dramastically. I've PM'd Marc but he is yet to reply.

Thanks anyway,
    Mark

4. KD-did

KD-did

He will wait until he has information from Digital River.