How can I delete an element of a logo?

Discussion in 'Tutorials and How-To' started by art williams, Jul 19, 2014.

1. art williams

art williams

I just bought today and am just getting started and already I have a question:

I picked a fairly simple logo. It had a globe/ball in it that I wanted to delete and replace with one of the images from that horizontal slider assortment up on top of the work area.

I thought I should be able to erase that original ball but I could figure out how. Am I supposed to be able to do that?

thanks,
    art

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

select the element you want to delete with your mouse, you will see it outlined in yellow, then hit your delete button on your keyboard.

gunsmoke likes this.
  3. art williams

art williams

Well, that's what I intuitively tried to do. It didn't seen to work but....I'll try it again.

art

4. art williams

art williams

Maybe.... I didn't use the actual delete "BUTTON"?? :-)

5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

And questions are always good! Don't be a stranger and come on back anytime. If you look around the forum here there are some pretty cool FREE graphics you can grab and we even have a user selling a few graphics that are pretty outstanding, and reasonable. These graphics are really easy to add to your TLC collections and use in your projects. Let us know if you need any more help.