How big can the logos be

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by frombc, May 18, 2007.

1. frombc

frombc

I want to make banners and mastheads for my blogs, can I use logo creator to do that? Thanks

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Yes the Logo Creator is ideal for creating banners, you can set the canvas size to the screen width and the depth of the banner (I have created many banners for 1024 x 768 resolution displays) and away you go

3. frombc

frombc

Thank you!

4. wongard

wongard

My original intention in getting TLC was just to get ideas for my own logos. Now I have actually decided that I can do it for myself, how large can I actually make the logos. I realise that I can use them on business cards and letterheads etc as well as webpages, but will I be able to blow the up for printing on posters or signwriting on a car?

5. Randy...

Randy... Guest

You will have to have them in vector format to increase them that large without distortion. Logo2Vector.com is a great place for TLC users.

6. wongard

wongard

thanks digger

7. brill_logo

brill_logo

Search for Logo Design Companies

Yes,You can create a big logo ,but I would like to suggest you to concentrate on the logo creation rather than size of the logo.The Logo represent the brand of your company.

From
    Logo Design

8. wongard

wongard

Well brill, actually you can't without utilising other software or a service as Digger mentioned above. Thanks for your suggestion, but I am not an idiot..

9. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

it costs nothing to be nice!!!!!!

10. wongard

wongard

I agree lamo, but if he had bothered to read the actually question, see that it had been answered rather than just post a quick (belittling) reply, maybe I wonder have been so quick to retort. Sorry

11. Wicked

Wicked

how?

Doc how do you get that shiny gleam on the banner?

12. Doc

Doc Staff Member

It is a white rectangle over the banner with graduated transparency. I created it with a stand alone graphics program then imported it into Logo Creator. I use this effect quite often (too often some might say :D) Another couple of examples below on an avatar I use on another forum and an icon from a forum theme I made for a customer.

Attached Files: