Ho HTML file After Saving

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by eaglesnest, Jun 2, 2007.

1. eaglesnest

eaglesnest

After making ad and saving to computer there is only images and a data file, no html

Am I missing something?:image10-1:

2. Wicked

Wicked

When you export a flash ad you should get a fonts folder, asset folder, and the .SWF file. Using an FTP program you need to upload those folders and .SWF file to your website. They all need to be uploaded into the same place. I think maybe you already understand that part? If you do not have an FTP program I recommend SMART FTP because its Free and easier to use.

Now after you get all that accomplished and you have the .swf file on you're server along with the folders you have the hard part knocked out. Now you were looking for some HTML code to actually make the flash ad appear in your website correct?

All you need to do is copy and paste the code below in to the webpage you want your ad to display on and everything will be good to go. I have color coded the code below in red and green to show the places you will need to modify to fit your needs.. Green will be the name of you're .swf file and red is where you can edit the size of your flash ad.

<object width="100" height="50">
    <param name="movie" value="Your-File.swf">
    <embed src="Your-File.swf" width="100" height="50">
    </embed>
    </object>

3. eaglesnest

eaglesnest

Thank You. I will try that Have a Great Day

:image28: :image28:

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Sorry for the misunderstading Eaglesnest.....the webpage was missed in updating since the release of version 2. Wicked is correct in what you should be getting now. Frankly, due to the different ways people were using to put these ad onto the websites, the html page was actually causing confusion with some. Follow your directions for your particuliar program and upload these files and you'll be good to go.