Hi newbie on Board

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by shafiems, Jun 7, 2008.

1. shafiems

shafiems

Hi Hi I am from singapore...
    Well just dload the free version and about to try some.
    Hope I will love them, any recommendation and tips for newbie like me ...tkz and hope to "meet" more friends here!
    cheers!

2. prototype66

prototype66

Welcome aboard Shafiem!
    You will have lots of fun with this software, it is very easy to use and fun to experiment!

3. shafiems

shafiems

tkz for the reply...
    ok let me ask..
    perhaps the free trial not available...
    what package is best to get..
    if I am interested in logos and banner /animated banners...

yeah man even the trial you can make great stuff let alone I believe the real software sure is sure great..
    cheers!

4. KD-did

KD-did

5. shafiems

shafiems

tkz...alot.
    cheers!

6. Wicked

Wicked

I'd say the top two picks for me to give a go would be ofcourse The Logo Creator with the Web 2.0 pack when you decide to purchase and the Web Graphics Creator. Now this is just me talking but if you have the currency you would never be a day sorry if you purchased the Logo Creator Mega Pack.. Just a great arsenal of design tools with that pack.. Price looks steep when you buy but after you download it and give it a good look over compared to what you'll see in the basic version with no expansion packs I'm sure you are familiar with software you will see its a steal..

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Logo Creator is a must....I chose the "MEGA PAK" because in reality its a better deal in the end. For your animation banners I would choose Flash Ad Creator...Thats just my opinion :D