Hi, my first time here!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by moky, Jul 27, 2008.

1. moky

moky

Hello all,
    I am a new user of the logo software......i'm excited to start designing logos. i want to start kind of a side job designing logos. But i have a problem. I think i have limited access to my software. I put my unlock coed, but nothing happened. therefore i have limited access.... did i do something wrong? HELP!:image25:

2. KD-did

KD-did

TLC doesn't have a message indicating that the key worked so it just maybe fully functional. Try launching the program selecting a template or starting a new logo and see what happens. Try a cold reboot.

You are just a little vague when you say "I think i have limited access to my software." would please give us an idea of why you think it is limited?

Welcome to the TLC forums.

3. moky

moky

sorry i don't want to offend anyone..... when i start up the program.... a little box comes up and i choose web 2.0 and then another box opens with 14 logos each. they are under business logo, greenco, business 2.0 and netia. there is no place that i can save a jpg. format or any other format.:image10-1:

4. KD-did

KD-did

When you want to save your work with TLC you want to EXPORT. When you save in TLC it makes for a .tlc file format, one which will open and is editable with TLC only.

What is the total number of Web 2.0 are you seeing?

5. moky

moky

the total number of web 2.0 i am seeing is 1. should i see more??

6. KD-did

KD-did

When you click on the "Select a Logo" and choose the Web 2.0 you should be seeing the beginnings of several pages of templates . If you are not you... would be best uninstalling TLC, remove the files under "program files" and getting a fresh download for a new installation.

It is advisable to turn off any accelerators you may use. Use either StuffIt Expander or Winzip to unzip your TLC download.