Hi! I'm new

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by susiegam, Sep 25, 2007.

1. susiegam

susiegam

Hello, I am Susie. My mom and I own a small business doing embroidery and Garment Printing and we are starting to do vinyl cutting. I have Logo creator 4 and 5 and many of the templates. I plan on using them to create logos for our customers for us to use to then of course embroider or print. I also want to be able to sell them the Logo to use for their own printing needs. I am thinking of buying the web graphics creator. Can I use it in conjunction with Yahoo site builder? That is the program I am using to publish my website. I am new to web graphics.:image12-1:

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi Susie - welcome to the forum. Kokomo? I'm just down the road a few hours in southern Indiana. Is it raining on you today? We're finally getting some. About time.

As of your conserns with Yahoo Site Builder, there are many members who have successfully used a variety of the Laughingbird products with it. I've never used YSB, so you may have to find some support for it if you have any particuliar questions.

Hope to see you on board often and if you need something, don't hesitate to ask.

3. susiegam

susiegam

Hi Randy

Thanks, What do you do with your laughingbird software?:image28: