Hi, I luv this site!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by more2luv, Oct 5, 2007.

1. more2luv

more2luv

Hi all,

I started a not-for-profit organization for people with disabilities in IL and I needed a logo.

After reading about logos on the internet, I felt very confused. I don't have the budget to pay someone for a design and I felt I could create one with the right help.

I'm pretty good with a pencil, paint or fabric but graphic art is so new to me. I began with the tutorial but I had so much fun that I ran out of uses before I used up my days.

I purchased the corporate version because I love new paper designs and then created a logo to represent my organization. and I am very happy with the outcome.

I have gotten many complements from the design but I complement the logo design software and all of the people who write in.

Every time I have had a question I have found the answer here in the forum.

Thanks so much!
    more2luv

2. KD-did

KD-did

more2luv, sounds like you have joined those of us that are addicted to TLC. You have conquered the hardest project making a logo for yourself.

I have used TLC for all sorts of things other than making logos. I have made custom sun catchers for my patio doors, temporary tattoos...(a technique that one could also for making Halloween masks) ...and cards that can be uploaded into forums like this one.

http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4353