"Hi" from a Gringo in Barranquilla, Colombia

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by art williams, Dec 23, 2015.

1. art williams

art williams

I'm Art Williams, originally from Houston but presently sorta semi-retired and living in Barranquilla, Colombia (its not as dangerous as you may think). Actually, other than the fact that the single girls here don't 'go out' to Salsa clubs because they don't have 'Salsa Clubs' like we do/did back in Houston, Barranquilla is a nice place.

I'm working with some LB software products now for the second time and enjoying it more. I'm just enjoying making some FB graphics but I'd like to learn more about graphic creation b/c I do plan on doing some outsourcing later.

I do have one question:

I've been trying to make some designs with deep, rich blue .... but I can't seem to get the blue that I want. In one place on the color selection block it looks like the blue I want but the blue that actually shows on the design is usually closer to purple.

Am I missing something? Has anybody else had a problem like that?

Regards,
    Art

snginc likes this.
  2. snginc

snginc

Welcome to the group Art. Have you tried searching for the hex code of the blue you are looking for? That way you can put that exact color into tlc. Try this http://lmgtfy.com/?q=blue+hex+codes

3. art williams

art williams

Gracias. Looks like that'll do the trick.

art

snginc likes this.
  4. KD-did

KD-did

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    snginc likes this.
  5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

snginc likes this.