Hi, friends

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by malin, Dec 21, 2008.

1. malin

hi, i'm malin, a new member in this site....

I love design but i'm not creative enough in this soft...
    I need someone to guide me... to be the best best one...

Pls HELP ME....
  2. wexusjon

malin thanks for posting - I would suggest reading older post & work your way up to present day - There are posts just like yours from the past that want help right a way but SELF Education would be a GREAT START with older post you can see that someone has taken the time to add to the post & then ad to that post again and again.

I'm sure that some of the questions that you might have would already have been posted by someone & that the group has answered it in the past. You would use your SEARCH button to Search all older posts for a subject that may help - Like Mirror effect & what it has to offer.

There is no better person to help with creative instinct than you & being curious about Older Posts... This helped me out from the start & still helps me out...

Wish I had the time to help with every aspect of TLC but can not...(I help where I can)...

Thanks malin for your post...

3. Wicked

Take a lot of time and look around and deep into the forum.. You will grasp a lot about increasing your creating by viewing others examples. Welcome to the forum. I too have a creativity issue and the people here have opened my eyes to a lot and I am sure they will for you too.. Please enjoy!