Hi Everyone,

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Darell, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Darell

Darell

I'm probably older than most and I'm from Kansas. I hope to learn a little more about creating and using graphics. I usually read before jumping in; but I made an exception this time and just jumped in.

I have a few websites that I would have to say are more hobby than business. :image10-1: Although I do have a pretty large list of members; the only problem is they don't spend much at my site. This is again my fault, I hate spam and refused to send out email to my list; they just have to remember to come visit my websites.

:image25: I had to laugh at this, when I was a kid we had a large walk in refrigerator and one day it was really hot out so I decided to go in and cool out. I was also thirsty and there was what I thought was condensation on the large tank. I ended up just like the picture and the only way out was to tear my tongue loose; I still remember that to this day.

Enough about me, I'm glad to be here and I hope we can all learn from one another. Have a GREAT day, Darell

2. KD-did

KD-did

Hello Darell and welcome to the forum. Getting traffic to most sites is an continuous battle for most, why not add a signature with links into your forum profile? You might be pleasantly surprised by how many will follow your links every time you post.

3. Just Bill

Just Bill

Welcome Darell:SayingHi:
    The best thing is to just participate and enjoy. A lot of very helpful people here.

I don't know how old you are, but in my case my ears are still ringing from the 'Big Bang'.

4. Nickydude

Nickydude MadLad Designs

That's nothing, I still remember the big "Look out! She's gonna blow!" :image10:

Oh, and welcome Darell.

5. Zipper

Zipper

Welcome to the forum Darrell...