Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by flatours, Jan 4, 2008.

1. flatours

I'm developing fun, new one day and extended tours around Central Florida and the South. Love laughingbird due to its creativity and lightheartedness. The tours are just getting started and I need help in updating my website as it needs simplifying. The website marvelousadventures.com was originally done in MSfrontpage but I have been away from it due to an illness then death in the family. Now I have forgotten how to change the navigation of the site from the opening index page to the home page. I find the intro page to be just another unwanted push of a button. I'm hoping to use a lot of the Laughingbird Software to help update and promote the site. Hopefully there is someone out there that will help in refreshing this ole memory.

Here's hoping that I can learn enough about the software to one day help someone else.

Love to see some of you on my tours!

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I think you'll find this place a wealth of knowledge. There are several Mods and Members who dabble into the website creation stuff. (Actually, thier pretty good at it, but I don't want them to get big heads about it! :))

Have fun!
  3. pddawson

Hi, I am sure you will find the laughingbird softwares exciting. many have been designed to help even beginners