Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Christy, May 25, 2007.

1. Christy

Christy

My name is Christy and I live in Northern Indiana.
    I signed up back when I bought the Logo Creator almost 2 years ago (!) but hadn't stopped back in until the contest announcement email went out yesterday. :image10-1: I'm glad it did because this is a great board!

I'm a self employed web designer and do a little bit on the graphics end. The talent that I've seen displayed here is incredible and I'm thinking it's going to help motivate me to learn this software a little more.:image28:

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Hey there Indiana Girl *Wink....If I may ask where in Northern Indiana are you?

I was born and raised in Terre Haute till the early 90's then I left the Hoosier State ( Cross Roads of America ) to reside now in Texas. I regret the move sometimes...But I dont miss the winters...because we get snow down here, but just not as much and it dont stay cold for very long..Cheers!!!!! Welcome to the forum.

3. Christy

Christy

I'm south of Michigan City. I've been here for just under a year and am originally from Kalamazoo, MI. It's warmer down here and there's less snow than in MI which is fine by me!

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Welcome fellow IN native!!