Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Dr Dance, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Dr Dance

Dr Dance

I've been working with The Laughingbird Software for a little while
    and ran into a couple of problems:
    one is the Product Poppers - where the background seems to be moving!!
    Well, mind only moves while I'm creating it. The minute I save it and try to use it else where
    it turns into a regular picture???? :O((
    (put that idea on a shelf)

My second & new problem is the "Facebook Timeline package"
    every timeline I create I get this message:

Try a Different Image
    Please choose an image that's at least 400 pixels wide and at least 150 pixels tall.

How can we be sure that we are creating the right size TimeLine while we are creating it????
    "Any and all help is appreciated"
    Dr Dance

2. KD-did

KD-did

What you are seeing is the animations of the Poppers edition.
    Are you saving or EXPORTING your Poppers files as a SWF? Saving makes a template. Exporting keeps the animation portion.

Look at your canvas dimensions for the size. Make sure you are using the regular files instead of thumbprint size.

Attached Files:

3. Dr Dance

Dr Dance

Even at 850 by 315 - The pixels don't change.
    after not being able to upload my picture, the pixels on my picture remain
    at 300 for W & H
    It seems, that as soon as I make changes to timeline design, it's not the right size.
    I'm doing something wrong and just can't see it.

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

300 x 111 are the dimensions of the thumbnail that appears in the pull down menu. From what you say, and what you don't say, I get the impression you are navigating to a particular fb timeline folder and selecting the template thumbnail. Let me know if that's the case.

"Try a Different Image
    Please choose an image that's at least 400 pixels wide and at least 150 pixels tall.

How can we be sure that we are creating the right size TimeLine while we are creating it????
    "Any and all help is appreciated"

That's the standard Facebook ERROR message, when you try to select a small image, such as a small thumbnail as your facebook timeline cover photo. Attached is what I got when I just tried to make a fb timeline thumbnail my cover photo:
    At a minimum your cover photo has to be that size-FB will stretch it out to fill up the space to the correct dimensions.
    Capture.JPG

You more than likely are simply selecting one of thumbnails, which are typically about 38Kb in size, and are not selecting your exported final logo.

gunsmoke likes this.