Hi... Bob Schaffer... new to forum

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Bob Schaffer, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Bob Schaffer

Bob Schaffer

I live in a small town in Washington State called Castle Rock, and I am working on a new project to get an old business re-started. The Logo Creator is going to be a huge help in putting all my graphics into a new website. A learning curve, for sure, but most definitely looking forward to the challenge(s) ahead.

snginc likes this.
  2. snginc

snginc

Welcome to the group! I've been using Logo Creator for the last year and a half. It serves all of my needs! Have fun!

Jerome "Smiley" Johnson

3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Welcome Bob! Always nice to see new faces. Be sure and let us know if you need help with anything. Browse through the forum and you'll find some cool free graphics tucked away!

You may also want to check out a web site by one of the Admins here, gcuneo2. He has some nice graphic files you can download and use with TLC. http://gcuneo.weebly.com/laughingbird-software.html

snginc likes this.
  4. Bob Schaffer

Bob Schaffer

Thanks for the welcome messages. Having fun already, and looking forward to lots more. Oh, and thanks for the "look around" tip, Gunsmoke (one of my old favorite westerns).

5. Steve71

Steve71

Hi Bob, hope you are having fun with the Logo Creator.

steve

6. Bob Schaffer

Bob Schaffer

Hi Steve.... Yes, I am very much enjoying the Logo Creator, but still have a lot more to learn.
    Thanks a lot for your message, and have a GREAT New Year!

snginc likes this.