Hi All From Florida

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by TiffanyR, Jan 5, 2008.

1. TiffanyR

TiffanyR

Hi all I'm Tiffany , been in the biz since i was 14 and My Grandfather got me started, i then went to school for web-design, got married, had some Beautiful Children and now own with my Grandfathers Company over 2300 Sites, we develop sites, install scripts, optimise sites for max results, i live in Florida which believe it or not is rather chilly right now, but is still alot warmer then where i grew up in Ohio, anyway hi and i hope this finds you all well.
    Tiffany

2. Wicked

Wicked

Welcome to the Forum Tiffany.. Already it sounds like we are getting a new fresh crowed interested in the new business expansion of the forum... Hope to see you around and hope you share some of your valued experience..

3. TiffanyR

TiffanyR

Thanks For the Welcome seems the new changes will be positive here, i don't generally post a lot in forums in most cases i stay to busy but i will make this one of my stops, if there is something i can suggest for anyone feel free to ask.

This business can be tough for anyone new to it, the biggest thing is when new people come on and start a site is they expect riches over night and it simply wont happen, that and all the get rich quick schemes that pull a lot of people in and then when the results are not manifested they become discouraged. before you deal with anyone online the best thing to do is Google them and see if they have had any problems in the past, this not only will save you money, but tons of problems.

Well enough just my little suggestion to the new people, anyway one more time Thanks for the Welcome.
    Tiffany

P.S. Love the Skull and santa Hat!

4. Wicked

Wicked

Well through trial and error I have discovered that fact as well over the past 9 years... So I finally built a legit site of my own and still have much work to do on it blah blah blah I hope it does well because I am trying to avoid cutting any corners.

LoL.... The santa hat is out of season now I will have to find something else to post up there on his head............ Perhaps an uncle Sam hat... Or cat in the hat hat... Well see... Look forward to seeing you around... Thanks for choosing to make this one of your stops..

5. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Welcome Tiffany. Glad to have you on board! We're in for some exciting changes around here and I'm sure your experience would be of great benefit our community. Hope you'll find your way back often.