Hey Gang!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by dolphin0, Feb 22, 2008.

1. dolphin0

dolphin0

Hey there!

Well it has been a while since I've been to the forum, and when I logged in today I received this message.

Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before!
    Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

I have been a member of the forum for a couple of years, but I'm here to "reintroduce" myself.

I saw another thread announcing a new forum is in the works and I look forward to participating when it is up and running.

Well I'm off to get caught up and see what I have missed that last couple of months.

Ciao!

2. awalck

awalck Staff Member

welcome back!

3. Wicked

Wicked

Welcome to the Forum Jen... We spoke a short amount of time ago while I helped you out on purchasing a product. I hope I pointed you in the right direction and like I said I think you will be more than happy with it.. Its probably my 2nd favorite piece of software LB offers. Glad to see you introduce yourself I think you will find reading around the forum that LB is moving in some positive directions with a new website and forum coming. I can't wait for it myself either..

Let me know what you think about "The Web Graphics Creator"..