Hey everyone. Need your opinions please

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by hrspwr1, Oct 1, 2008.

1. hrspwr1

hrspwr1

I have a new website called Horsepower Profiles. Soon to become Horsepower X. Im not a computer wiz by any means. Im just a carpenter who wants a change in jobs. I'm to a point where I dont know how to take the website to different levels, templates, etc. It was built on a budget and money is tight now. So Im at a stand still. Can anyone suggest any ways to improve this site, make templates, etc. I also will be changing the Logo too. I cant for the life of me figure how to do a logo. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kurt from www.horsepowerprofiles.com

2. 3DS

3DS

Welcome to the forum!

Hello Kurt. As a carpenter and person whose loved all things that go really, really fast...faster than most ppl in their right mind would ever think of going....I welcome you to the forum!

Looks like we have a lot of things in common and can maybe talk about them in the future.

I'm sure you will get a lot of help with ideas here - you came to the right place and there are a lot of talented members here can guide you and help shape your ideas into something pretty kewel. So I hope you have some fun while your at it.

If I can think of something that's worthwhile, I'll be sure to let it rip. Until then just keep putting your ideas out there and working on em with others here.

ttyl,
    Darrell

3. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I could design a site around this.

Attached Files:

4. hrspwr1

hrspwr1

Wow

Should have gotten back here sooner.

Thanks for the replies.

I love the logo! Killer job! Wow!

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres another design I did...

Attached Files:

6. hrspwr1

hrspwr1

Heres the latest.

I love it. The black background is for a little effect. Needs a little clean up for printing. It'll be good to go. Thanks Worlock

[​IMG]

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Uh...did you add the black background?

8. hrspwr1

hrspwr1

I didnt add it

Thats how it came in the email.

9. Worlock

Worlock Guest

What email are you using?

10. hrspwr1

hrspwr1

Microsoft outlook

The last email of the logo worked fine.

11. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Thats what I use, and I sent it to myself and it didnt come up with a black background in it.

12. KD-did

KD-did

This concept took me 2 weeks just to get the rough out done.

13. hrspwr1

hrspwr1

You guys

Sure do some nice work. I dont know how you do it. 2 weeks. That would take me.. ah never mind, I couldnt do it.