1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Here's an idea...

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by 3DS, Dec 6, 2007.

1. 3DS

3DS

Hey Marc.

How about creating a "eCatalog Flipbook"....that's what I really need. Something that creates flash flipbooks with templates that are editable; can add many products on each page, with mouse-over thumbs, click to enlarge pics & descriptions, optional click or virtual turn page feature.

Can you make something like this soon? Pretty please. I have tons of potential customers that could use one of these, including myself.

The flipbook w/ 1pg only you have now is nice, but I can't use it and already have several ebook creators to use. I have been looking for something to accomidate many images on each page (for catalogs) for a long time.

You may go here for an example of what I am suggesting. Everyone should seriously try one of these out; each eCatalog is available in Flash & HTML versions. I love the Flash ones better:

http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/OrientalTrading/?cm_re=OC2-_-OC2-_-OC2

Something that can create something similar to this would be awesome!

I would love to hear anyone else's thoughts on this idea too.

thanx.

2. prototype66

prototype66

That would be sweet!
    I really need to learn more about this kind of stuff quick!