Here's a illustration done with TLC

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by WHBea, Apr 16, 2005.

1. WHBea

WHBea

Two Color Schemes

2. Shelly

Shelly

Looks Good

Nice job, its really amazing what one can do with TLC.:TLC ROCKS

3. Flotsom

Flotsom

Wow!! Most excellent!

Would you share a secret? How do you manage to get such beautifully large enlarged versions? When I use 1/4 jpeg, they're only marginally bigger than the thumbnail. When I try to use full jpeg, they're rejected as too large!

How do you do that !?!

4. WHBea

WHBea

Image Size

I'm exporting the image as a Meduim Res Full Jpg in most cases. That gives me a little less quality but a much smaller file size. If I use the High Res Full jpg file format the forum will not allow a file that size to be uploaded. I think png is better than jpg but then the files can become to large to upload on the forum.

5. Flotsom

Flotsom

THANK YOU!!

I think you're right about png being a better format, and I think I read somewhere that a tiff loses the least in reproduction ... or maybe I've got that backwards ... however, what med resolution lacks in quality, I personally think it makes up for with an easy to view size. 'Course, I have aging eyes :(, so bigger is better for me! :D

I will try that with future attachments and see if I don't like it better. All I want to do in the forum is get the general idea. If I was going to print something, I would ask the designer for:

1) permission
    &
    2) an emailed high resolution version.

:)

6. jamirae

jamirae

Whbea.. those are really nice! great job!