1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Here a compatibility question...

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by therepguy, May 23, 2007.

1. therepguy

therepguy Guest

Does anyone out there know if "The Web Graphics Creator" is compatible with "Sandvox" by Karellia Software?

Rich therepguy

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I'm not sure what Sandvox is -- is it some sort of operating system? Mac?

3. therepguy

therepguy Guest

Sandvox is a pioneering, powerful, playful website creation tool, for Mac OS X (version 10.4.4 "Tiger" required). From Karelia Software.

Sandvox makes website creation elegant, intuitive and fun. It's the Macintosh way — the way it should be: drag and drop content, watch your site take shape as you create it, and publish. Sandvox makes it easy to keep in touch via the Web with friends, family and customers.

Sandvox will help you be more creative on the Web

I like what I saw and was hoping to use on of your templates with "Sandvox" - could be a new market for the folks at Laughingbird Software. I know that that the folks at Karelia Software have ties with a couple of other design groups - why not a third!

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Then I would say you could use WGC to create graphics that could be easily loaded into Sandvox.

BTW - what template are you referring to?

5. therepguy

therepguy Guest

You can google the term "Sandvox" and check out there web site if you like.

But to answer your question - I'm a emerging independent manufacturers representative agency who's also building a design consultancy, which is focused on mission-critical solutions, involving asset protection (i.e.security), life safety & IP based platform solutions. In a nut shell, your "security" templates... Which is a hand full with out setting out to build one's own web site.

I noted that LaughtingBird Software all ready has "WordPress" templates - so it would be nice if they were to add "Sandvox" compatibility to their offerings!

6. Randy...

Randy... Guest

The website templates that are available thru LB are available due to his affiliate program with someone else. He doesn't create or maintain them.