1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Help!!

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by frankp57, Sep 19, 2007.

1. frankp57

frankp57

Hello All,

I am a new member who is, so far, having some difficulty. I purchased Web Graphis Creator along with Office Ready Professional 4 a few days ago. Both products have been downloaded and I have the unlock keys but I am having problems with both of them.

Office Ready Professional 4 does not run. It either does not open at all or when it does it is asking me for a username and password, neither of which were provided.

With regard to Web Graphics Creator none of the links open in Web Help. I have clicked on "Get Manual" "Internet Tutorials" amongst others but they do not open.

I have sent three messages to support but I have not had a reply for any of them.

Any suggestions anyone?

Regards

Frank

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi Frank,

Concerning your problems with WGC. Did you try to uninstall and reinstall? I always try that first with a new piece of software if I have any troubles right off the start.

3. KD-did

KD-did

Frank, welcome aboard. The downloadable manual isn't yet available yet. When the program was written LB used a different host so the program is looking for information at a bad address. To find the online tutorials they are at:
    http://www.webgraphicscreator.com/tutorials.html

Sorry I am not knowledgeable about Office Ready Professional 4 .

4. frankp57

frankp57

Thanks for the responses. I'll keep plugging away.

Cheers

Frank