Help!

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by chris1203, May 11, 2007.

1. chris1203

chris1203

Hi:

I have created a flash ad and saved it under "my documents." I need to email this flash ad to someone, but I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone please help me? Thanks. (I have Microsoft XP).

Chris

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

You should be able to 'attach' or 'insert' it into your email that you are creating. What email program do you use?

3. chris1203

chris1203

HI, Digger:

I use outlook express. I can insert the ad as an attachment, but the ad that I created won't show (just the stock ad.) I am really ignorant about HTML or anything like that, so I don't know what to do. Thanks.

Chris

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Ok, let first make sure you're actually creating a new ad from the template. I'm assuming you have inserted some different images into the template. Hit preview. Then export -- download full ad to my computer. Save it to your desktop, so it's easy to get to.

Ok, if you've done all that. Go to your desktop. Double-click on it and tell me if it's the ad you created.

5. chris1203

chris1203

I did that, Digger, and it is the same ad that I created (which pulls up under my ad web page.) There are also a couple of icons for MyAdSWF and MyAd_Assets. My ads swf just pulls up the stock ad and the other seems to just contain the info i used for the ad. But i don't know how to put any of this together to email to this person. (and I cannot email my ads webpage for him to open, I already tried.) Thanks for your help.

Chris

6. Randy...

Randy... Guest

What version of FAC do you have?

7. chris1203

chris1203

2005 version 1.4

8. Randy...

Randy... Guest

9. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Now, to send this by email, you're going to have to include the files that are in the My_Ad_assets folder. Just insert them all into your email and tell the guy he'll have to re-create a folder named My_Ad_assets (or whatever you have this named now) and re-insert the images & text file into that folder on his end. Everything should work then. (I think. :))