Help

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by xander, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xander

xander

I am looking for a drawing of just married on one harley to do an invitation of wedding. Can someone help me?

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Xander.

Hop over to a site like:
    Clipart - Download Royalty-Free Clipart, Images, Fonts, Web Art and Graphics and search for "biker" or something similar.

Once you get the image, you can use the Import menu option from the FILE menu and import the image.

Then, hop over to VistaPrint and get your Announcement cards printed up (with the logo you created! You can upload the design onto a pre-made announcement card)

Hope that helps a bit!

3. xander

xander

Thank you for answering so fast. I look for something similar to the image but with more quality and if is possible free.

Attached Files:

4. KD-did

KD-did

I have seen several different wedding cake toppers that are bride and groom on a motorcycle. Might try a google image search.

5. xander

xander

Really I tried it, but I have not found anything.

Can help me?? Its Urgent!!

6. Doc

Doc Staff Member

I did a google image search on bride harley bike and got loads of images including this link Custom Bride & Groom Wedding Cake Top - Harley Davidson where they sell a wedding cake topper featuring a harley. Remember though if you do find a suitable image you need to ask permission to use it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.