Help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Resource & Recommendations' started by monyc, May 13, 2005.

1. monyc

monyc

Hello Guys:

I need some help if someone out there design land can land help me.

Yesterday I created a business card logo. And I change my dpi setting to 300dpi. so I can upload my bussiness card logo to a site that can make it for me. Which was no problem.

But today when I created a web banner, and saved as a jpg. I was able to view the webbanner on my computer. which was no problem. But when I went to intsert the web banner into my website. The banner colors was like all messed up I had lines in the logo.

So I went back into export and tryied restored the setting to the 1st default but that did not help so I dont know what to do.

2. Shelly

Shelly

Try saving it in another format ie .png and see if that solves the problem.

3. KD-did

KD-did

I have seen similar distorted graphics when in previews mode on many programs including Incredimail but the graphic did insert and looked normal in the end...

4. Ultimate

Ultimate

I have had jpgs become a bit different after export as well. For web I have been successful with exporting the images to a gif. I just exported a bunch of cards to be printed tonight and I had a few of them turn to an inverted kind of funky version.

I would take Shelly's suggestion to try and save it in another format and see if you get the same results.