Help with text and image placement

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by chliol, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chliol

chliol

I am doing a logo for a non-profit (Shelter for Shelters). I have designed several different logos so far and wanted to do one other. I wanted the words to run along the contour of a roof (shelter). It simple peak and I wanted the words to follow the roofline.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Maureen

2. KD-did

KD-did

chliol , you best bet is to use ROTABLE undertext attributes. You will probably have to place each word individually. Depending what programs you have onboard your computer you could do custom text and manipulate..or deform it into the shape you want, export in a transparancy if possible and the import into your logo design.

3. chliol

chliol

Thanks

I am less "educated" in the software than you but, I'll give it a whirl.

Thanks,
    Maureen

4. chliol

chliol

Forgot to ask...

IF I do the words as 3 words, is there a way to "paint" each word to match (the way you use "FORMAT PAINTER" in Word) - especially if using gradient fill?

Thanks,
    Maureen

5. KD-did

KD-did

One way in TLC to save time an to make sure everything matches...(size, color, angle & effects) is under "modify" duplicate logo element. That will duplicate your first word perfectly....click on that word backspace until it is gone and then type your 2nd word..repeat for 3rd word.

6. chliol

chliol

Katie,

You are the bomb! Thanks a bunch! I knew there had to be a way.

Maureen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.