1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Help With Screen

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by hak, Jul 7, 2006.

1. hak

hak

I am having major problems bringing up the full screen to the Flash Ad Creator. I cannot complete the information because the screen will not allow me to lengthen it to see the text boxes. Does anyone have a solution? If I do not find a way to view all of the text boxes, I will not be able to construct the ads I need and therefore wasted money...

2. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

what is your current screen resolution. try setting at 1024x768 and start the program and see if there is a scroll bar.

3. smwaff

smwaff

Hi...

My nameis Steve, and I'm new to the forum, although not to Laughingbird. I've used the Logo Creator since it was V3.

I just bought eCover Creator and Flash Ad Creator, and I have a problem of my own with the screen size. You see, I have a vision impairment, and rely on the Windows Maginifier to read pretty much all of the printed material inside programs -- buttons, text instructions, button labels, and even what I'm entering in text boxes.

Both these programs open by default in FULL SCREEN, and when they load, my Windows Maginifier is cancelled (it resides on either the top or the side of the screen, depending on my needs).

Basically I can't see what I'm doing.

Is there a way to have the program load in a resizeable window, as does The Logo Creator, which actually loads in 3 sizeable windows -- very convenient.

I've used both 800x600 and 1024x768 resolutions, the latter being my preferred.

Can ya help?

Thanks,
    Steve

4. KD-did

KD-did

I have often wondered why there is no hardware solutions like a clip on magnifier for computer screens.

Steve, I just read about a new screen magnifier that you might want to check out.
    http://www.xpscreenreader.com/index.php?tab=o&cPath=254

5. smwaff

smwaff

Hi KD, and thanks...

I'm afraid that Lightning product is just waaaayyyy to rich for my blood. At 99 British Pounds, it's about 3-4 times the cost USD of eCover Creator itself. Seems like a waste to spend 200-300 dollars to make a $60 product useable. Windows Magnifier is included in WinXP "Accessibility" features, and it's a must for me.

It's kind of beside the point right now, anyway. I seem to be having the same problems making ECC work that others have had according to other posts I've read. So far, none of the suggested solutions have worked. I just don't have the time, energy, or patience to keep fooling around with it. I'm going to have to give it up.

I love The Logo Creator, and the Flash Ad Creator is great. Vision problems aside, it's simple enough I can deal with it, and it does work very well.

Thanks again, though.

Can you advise on the best way to get a refund?

Steve

6. KD-did

KD-did

Sending Marc a private message with your information is the quickest way to get the ball rolling.Give him your order number and the email address you used when ordering.