Help with saving in different formats

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Manuel Martinez, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Manuel Martinez

Manuel Martinez

When I go to export a logo to JPG or PNG it shows that is saving it to the desk top but I can not see it on the desk top or any where else I save it in. Please help!

2. KD-did

KD-did

Try a file name change...... What version are working with?

3. Manuel Martinez

Manuel Martinez

Version 6.0, I tried changing the name and no luck. This is what I do, open program, design logo then I save to my templates, then I go to export click png, save dialogue box pops up, I click on desktop, give it a name and click on save. I go to desktop and logo is not there. What am I doing wrong?

4. KD-did

KD-did

You are taking the right steps. If using TLC on a MAC try to"repair permissions"first.If problem persist try a fresh download and installation.

If on a Windows machine turn off your computer then try again....if the problem continues I suggest getting a fresh download and installing again. Remember to remove the Laughingbird Documents file first. There is a chance that a file has been damaged. I would use 7Zip (which is FREE) to unzip for installation.
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/7zip-a-free-program-to-unzip-and-compress-uncommon-compression-formats/

5. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi there Manuel.
    this is very strange. I've exported logos on my Mac hundreds of times - and have never had this trouble.
    ... try KD's idea on repairing permissions. I've got to know if this helps.

... any other Mac users having this problem of invisible logos?

6. LindaME

LindaME

... any other Mac users having this problem of invisible logos?[/quote]
    I need simple, clear instructions for saving a logo I've created to use as a template. I want to change the fonts, spacing, etc. and print out a page of logos to compare and then decide on which one I like. I eventually want a transparent background, so that I can drop it onto a webpage that can be any color in my chosen palette.
    Can someone help me?
    I am using Mac OSX.
    Thank you.

7. murleyjohn

murleyjohn

I am having the same trouble. I just purchased this software two days ago. I could export a PNG or JPEG file at first but today I cannot.

I have tried restarting and reinstalling to no avail. HELP

8. Mark Salmon

Mark Salmon

I am having the same problem - I am using windows 7 on a PC. I cannot export the images in any format