Help with my product logo

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by miraclestone, Oct 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miraclestone

miraclestone

Hey guys..I am a newb and love this software. The problem is that I can get a sharp looking logo that displays my product called the "crossXcut" in a dynamic (hardcore) manner..if that makes sense. The crossxcut is a portable skate sharpener that players use to bring back the BITE of their edge. No matter how hard I try I cannot get that *umph into my logo...it always seems to look boring to me. I would like some advice if possible. I have also attached a picture of the product..any help would be great.

FYI..I have been using the the logo templates to start..ie. corp1, hollywood, etc\

Attached Files:

2. GraphiXcode

GraphiXcode

Here's my try at the logo.... I HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!!

I went to the website to get information... ie, tagline, company name and to get an idea of the product!

3. KD-did

KD-did

Here is my attempts :) Screen shots are never as clear as the TLC files.

4. miraclestone

miraclestone

Hey Jen..thanks I like it..it would be cool if it could incorp my product somehow? Thinking of some sparkle coming off the diamond sticks or something..maybe a skate with a *swoooosh

5. miraclestone

miraclestone

Katie! I like the last one..the hockey guy is cool..just looking for something a little cleaner

cheers

6. GraphiXcode

GraphiXcode

do you happen to have a pic of these "sharpeners" on you... A LARGE PIC OF THEM... I'd like to somehow incorporate those at the "X".....I need one large enough to do so.. If you do.. please email it to me at GraphiXcode@aol.com .. THANKS !!

7. GraphiXcode

GraphiXcode

Here's another try at the logo... I used a "skate blade" for this one! On one I have the sparkle... on the other.. I don't... HOPE YOU LIKE THEM !!!

8. GraphiXcode

GraphiXcode

Here is the logo with the revisions.... I wanted to show you before I took off the watermark !!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!!

9. KD-did

KD-did

one more try. For some odd reason I am having to use a screen saver to get my images into the forum ... which takes away from the crispness and adds artifacts that are not in the TLC files.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.