HELP - Where do I find WALDO (my work in progress) ???

Discussion in 'The Youtube Channel Art Creator' started by Adrian Castro, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Adrian Castro

Adrian Castro

This is just ridiculous - I could not consistently find where my new templates would be at???

Sometimes I find it in My Templates and sometimes I find it YouTubeChannelGraphics and sometimes I could not find it at all???

I have version 6.8.11 of the YouTubeChannelGraphic Creator which was upgraded from the original The Logo Creator software.

Please help.

2. KD-did

KD-did

For your projects look in the folder that you named when you started the first time with TLC. It is an auto-save, meaning ALL our work is stored there by default automatically. It can only disappear from there by your deleting it or someone else using your machine deletes it.

That is where you tell the program to look "to open a template"

Are you running as "Admin"?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    snginc likes this.
  3. KD-did

KD-did

As the program is usually not the problem a re-installation of TLC with a new file folder name might be a good thing. On my machine my folder is called "My Projects".

snginc likes this.
  4. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Check this too. Did you 'upgrade' TLC, or 'install' the Youtube Graphics? It may be that you have 2 startup icons on your desktop. One for the v6.8 and one for v6.8.11

Make sure you use the same startup icon each time as you may have 2 different save folders.

As KD-did pointed out, the program autosaves your files in the folder that you named when you first started. They are there. They are never stored anywhere else. When working on a logo project, you can 'Save a version' to a different location. But the working logo will always be in that original startup folder.

snginc likes this.