Help wanted in with my design PLEASE

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by choc70, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. choc70

choc70

Hi, I've created my logo and would like an opinion from all those wonderful artistic people out there.

Thankyou

Attached Files:

2. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

great start, trying using different fonts.

3. choc70

choc70

Okay, I've decided on a logo finally. What my next question is, I am trying to upload my logo on my website and it uploads too big. I have tried different sizes,
    and different ways but its not working and I would also need it to be transparent. Can someone help me with this, PLEASE. Thanks.

Attached Files:

4. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

Hey there,
    I'll step in and lend a hand! I would suggest editing your LOGO in TLC as an image as large as your monitor will allow, I prefer at least 700 pix wide. When your are satisfied with your work, click on "export", then "more export options". there you can grab the logo edges, and drag it to the size you need it to be. When you are satisfied with the size, click on "transparent .png, or .gif", "select the color to be transparent" and then "export" to your folder of choice.

Hope this helps *wink*.

Bill

5. choc70

choc70

Help Please

OK, I have finally decided on my logo but when I upload onto my website, the edges are kinda jagged. Can anyone help me please?

Attached Files:

6. Doc

Doc Staff Member

This often happens if you had a white background in TLC when you did you design and then imported it on to a web page with a coloured background.

If you do use a coloured background on your web page then reload your design in TLC and set the background colour to match your web page.

7. HiJacKingQueen

HiJacKingQueen

ok.. these comments are to help you improve on your designed logo.

1. the letter G is kinda hard to read coz of the dark blue color thus tends to clash with the dark violet color.
    2. maybe try using a different font to make them stand out.
    3. if i have zero background on your business, i would think that you are in the business of selling chocolates. anyway, none of my business i think - rofl.

good luck!

8. blackknight

blackknight

you came to the forum for our opinions so here are my 2 cents:
    HJKQ is right, the letter G just doesn't fit in, it blends into the background too much and fades away. If that is the colors you choose, then do something with the font colors that stands out more. The shadow behind the star isn't right and I would lose it, it distracts more than helps; and there is something about the bottom panel shape that bothers me as well. It was a very good effort especially being new to this but if you went back and played with it, I bet you could come up with a really great design. Just an idea... if you go to your computer and type in chocolate or chocolate logo, and browse in the images section of your browser, I bet you will get many additional ideas for your business ideas. I personally notice things everywhere I go, ie... the internet, this forum, grocery store... they have terrific product packaging. Your image should be a well thought out venture that helps to bring you much success in the future. We are here to help you achieve that.
    If we let you leave this forum knowing that we didn't try to steer you in the right direction then we wouldn't be doing you any favors. You have some pretty neat software that will help you do anything you wish. I suggest play with it some more and if you need some more suggestions or constructive critiques then we are here to help you. Best wishes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.