HELP! Upgrade never launches after download

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by Romans12, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Romans12

Romans12

Hi,
    I'm having problems with your free Logo Creator upgrade. I have a brand new computer (about a month old, runs Windows 7) and I have to constantly keep downloading the Logo Creator upgrade. It will work for a couple of days, but then when I try to open the program, the shortcut is there on my desktop, but the program never opens. I have sent a couple of emails to your tech support, but never get a reply. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE! I'm a huge fan of your product (have been for years), but starting to grow tired of this tech problem. Thank you in advance for your reply and assistance.

2. KD-did

KD-did

Did you have the V5 on your computer before downloading the V6 upgrade?

Marc has mentioned there have been issues with his email..It may be in the forwarding of the support email. Also any response could have been sorted as bulk or spam.

3. Romans12

Romans12

When I clicked on the Upgrade link on the LBS the pop up said that it searched my computer and found that I had a previous version on my computer (which validated me to receive the upgrade) so, yes, I assume it was v5. Either v4 or v5, I don't know which one.

4. KD-did

KD-did

Search your computer...unless you put there... it wouldn't be apart of the OS. If it is there perhaps something was damage. Then you should get a new download of V5, install and then download V6 again.

There may have been a error and the download edition is just a temporary edition.

5. Romans12

Romans12

Hi,
    I think I know what you mean (sorry, I'm not very sharp when it comes to computers and computer lingo). Where do I get a new download of v5?

6. KD-did

KD-did