Help tu use the Ad Creator

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by manuellopez, Nov 6, 2005.

1. manuellopez

manuellopez

Hello Mark (or someone who can help me), I think that Flash Ad Creator is a great program, but I'm having problems when I try to insert the Flash Ad in my web site created in Web Easy Professional Software. I got the flash ad creator (upgraded to 1.5 version) because when I saw the Ad about the software It look me an easy way to create flash files to place it in my web site.
    Now I'm having problems because the Ad Creator does not have the ability to save the file in a single .swf format without the assets folder, which is the way the software I am using to design my web Page accepts. Can you help me? When I put any flash designed with Ad Creator It get back to the original Template. Is there any thing that I can do to place the flash file in my web page using Web Easy Pro Software.
    Please excuse my English, my first language is Spanish.

2. jamirae

jamirae

unfortunately you must have the assets folder for it to work, that is where it reads all your custom information. is there no way for you to upload that folder to your website via FTP? I do not know anything about Web Easy Pro software, but perhaps your web hosting provider can give you some help on how to get the files onto your server?

3. manuellopez

manuellopez

Then, the software that I thought was perfect for me, It will not serve? By a little more of money, I could buy other software that I know use the format. swf. All the other Softwares are great but not the Ad Creator. I waste my money with this thing.

4. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

in reason I don't see a problem. If this Web Creator Pro is another HTML program, just plugin the html into your html file, upload the assets folders, and BAM! And do a preview...don't be so depended on your HTML program.

Manuel, seriously its not a waster of money....a learning curve maybe....but learning is FUN :D

5. HyReZ

HyReZ

Greetings All,

There has to be a way to solve the problems that users are having with the SWF files and Assets folders. Web host have no idea what software users have to create or send up files. Most web host have some on-line management and editing software at their web site.

With my web host, I could not send up the Assets folder with all of its contents as one transaction, but I could create, on-line, a folder called Assets and the copy all of the files from my original Assets folder to it. Problem solved!

Remember: "Where there is a will, there are relatives!"
    Relative ways to get around what may at 1st glance seem to be a problem.

Peace,
    HyreZ

6. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

Good Post

:aStar: Good Advice HyRez....I could not say it any better.